Klook.com

Sunday, July 23, 2017

,

How does your crush look like?

First of all, my crush is one year younger than me.. He's over 180cm.. He's really tall and his face is kinda big..
He looks like the mixture of BewhY and Shin Donghoon


[+21][-1]

1. [+30][-0] I think my crush looks like Gong Yoo, but my friends disagree.. They think he looks like a dinosaur..

2. [+11][-1] Jung Shi In from Esquisse.. He has a good fashion sense and also a really broad shoulders..

3. [+9][-1] He looks like Kwon Jaesung.. The handsome version of Kwon Jaesung, with a nice voice..

4. [+7][-0] He looks like Hwang Minhyun..

5. [+6][-0] My crush looks like Im Youngmin.. He has a twin but he's way more handsome than his own twin.. The other kids can't tell them apart, though.. He's 99.9% looks like Im Youngmin..

6. [+6][-0] He looks like the mixture of Doraemon and Nobita..

7. [+5][-1] Seventeen's Mingyuㅠㅠ

8. [+5][-0] My crush looks like the typical 'My mother's friend's handsome son'.. He looks cute with round glasses, is smart, and also very pale.. He has a really red lips and he's around 180cm tall.. He kinda looks like Jang Doyoon!

9. [+4][-0] Park Hyoshin

10. [+3][-0] My crush slightly looks like Bae Jinyoung.. His face is so freaking small.
trazy.com