Klook.com

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

, ,

Baek Yerin dissing her label in her Instagram update

'There's a lot of nice songs that are still unreleased.. I want to release an album. There are a lot of people who's been waiting for me (to release an album)! I find the adults around me are ridiculous and horrible.. Yuck..'

오늘자 소속사 저격한 백예린 인스타.jpg | 인스티즈
Reply 1: I want to sing so bad!! But it's not like there's anything that I can do>_<
Reply 2: It's all my own songs, except for Bye Bye My Blue!ㅎㅎㅎ


-She is still a little bit immature..

-JYP, please take a better care of Yerin.. Don't take her for granted..

-I really want 15& and Baek Yerin to release new songsㅠㅠ JYP, please let them release some songs..

-She's stating the truth.. Why hasn't she been releasing songs latelyㅠㅠㅠ

-Baek Yerin really does have a lot of nice songs that are still unreleased..ㅠㅠ

-I really like her voice.. But that's all, not more..

-But does she really have to bad mouth about her label on Instagram like that..?

-Of course it can be frustrating for her if her label doesn't let her to release any songs..ㅠㅠ

-Isn't she under JYP..?

-She should've stopped until the first sentence.. No need to explain further..

-Baek Yerin is not the only artist who has dissed their labels through social media.. I don't get why people are calling her immature..

-When the other artists diss their labels, the netizens find it very refreshing, and stuffs.. But when Baek Yerin does it, netizens call her immature..

-Such a shame..ㅠㅠ

-I want her to release a new album..

-I really like Baek Yerin's voice..

-She should've used the time she used to diss her label, to discuss with her label instead..

-She can just wait until her contract terminates, leave JYP, and sign a contract with other label..
trazy.com