Klook.com

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

, , ,

[SPOILER] Sohee, Suzy, and IU's cameo scene in movie 'Real'

영화 리얼 소희 수지 아이유 카메오 장면 JPG | 인스티즈
1. Sohee
The camera focused on Kim Soohyun, so she had no other choice than having her face blurred out.

2. Suzy
That feeling when you wake up and your younger sibling doodled all over your body

3. IU
Can't see her clearly because she was inside the TV

Each of them got 3 seconds of screen time.


-Sohee-ya..ㅋㅋㅋ I watched the whole movie because I wanted to see you.. I wasn't sure if it was you or not, so I had to look it up on Internet after the movie ended.. I'm sorry for being a disappointing fan..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul..???ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. Suzy still looks pretty even with doodles all over her face..

-Hul.. That's just really cruel..

-It's just like playing 'Where's Wally?'..

-It's my first time seeing such strange tattooist.. 

-Suzy.. Her role is so much different that what I imagined..

-I thought she would be getting some beautiful tattoos, though.. Those looks like doodles instead of tattoos.. But she still looks pretty even with doodles all over her face like that..

-How dare you to doodle on Suzy's precious face!!!

-Who sticks a seaweed on Suzy's face?

-Whoa.. How could people discover them when they only got 3 seconds of screen time..?

-I wonder why the directors casted them if they were going to be aired like this.. These three actresses shouldn't be treated that way..

-Ugh.. I can only sigh..

-This is not even worth calling cameo.. It's just.. some extra roles..

-I only discovered Suzy when I watched the show in the cinema..

-Suzy's tattoos are hilarious..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com