Klook.com

Sunday, June 11, 2017

, , ,

The trainee who participated in Produce 101 to do this

He was so excited right from the start

Jaehwan is on fire
Hahaha!! Hahaha!!! Hahaha!!!

'I'm a truck with broken handle'

And the other trainees were enjoying the scene:

Hwang Minhyun called him Psychopathㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Lai Guan Lin totally enjoying the scene

Gunheeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

And Jonghyun getting amazed by what Jaehwan did

Minhyun who got scared of Jaehwan

Hmm.. How should I end this post?

He's actually a normal kid..

[+678][-15]

1. [+158][-0] This one is also really funnyㅋㅋㅋ He's actually good at playing guitar and singing, but he suddenly sang it in a weird wayㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+138][-1] It's funnier if you listen to the audioㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+126][-0] There are some moments where he acts normal..

4. [+57][-0] The revenge.jpg

5. [+50][-0] I seriously can't figure out what kind of a person he is.. Just when I thought he's a quiet person, he starts to act crazy.. I was so surprised when I first heard his laughterㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+37][-1] It's so funny how he said he feels the happiest when he shoots for PD101..ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+34][-1] He becomes handsome once he grabs the mic.. Is this the real life..

8. [+32][-0] He looks so happy when he runs towards Minhyunㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+30][-0] I'm supporting your two different sides..

10. [+26][-0] I started to properly like him ever since I heard him laughing in the hidden box videoㅋㅋㅋ I want to use it as my alarm toneㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com