Klook.com

Sunday, June 11, 2017

,

Are there of you who's having a hard time because you're too skinny?

I weigh 39kg at 158cm tall. I'm not that stick skinny, I'm currently concerning whether if I should gain some weight or not.. What do you think??
Honestly, I gained some weight lately.. I lose weight really fast, especially when I don't feel healthy.
The lightest I've ever been was 37.8kg.. It was so stressful back then..

[+81][-0]

1. [+44][-0] People get hurt when they're being called 'too fat', but I guess they don't when people call them 'too skinny'..

2. [+41][-0] I'm 160cm tall, and I'm not going to reveal my weight here.. I really want to wear shorts on summer, but my friends always say "Ugh.. Please don't wear shorts, you're too skinny... ugh" with disgusted expressions on their faces.. I seriously hate it..

3. [+28][-0] Being skinny is actually really stressful..ㅠㅠ There's nothing I can do now.. I tried to gain weight by eating a lot, but it didn't work.. My friends would always ask my weight since I'm skinny.. They would measure my arms, wrists, and thighs with their hands.. They tease me by telling me I look like skeletons, etc.. Don't you know that it offended me so much? In the opposite, I'm sure they would hate me if I say "You should lose some weight", "Your legs look like elephant's legs" etc..

4. [+9][-0] I weigh 36kg at 163cm tall.. I seriously want to die..

5. [+7][-0] 165cm, 42kg.. It's really stressful to find clothes with my size, I seriously want to gain some weight especially on my armsㅋㅋ My arms are so thin, it makes my uniform looks so loose and weird..

6. [+6][-0] I'm 166cm tall and I weigh 44kg. I really hate it when people tell me I look like skeleton because I'm too thin.. It's not like I'm thin because I want to be thinㅠㅠ I always tell my friends that I love meat and I eat a lot at home, but they think that I'm lyingㅠㅠ It's so frustating..

7. [+3][-0] It's so annoying to hear people telling me "You look like you'll collapse if I nudge you"ㅠㅠ They get hurt when people tell them they're fat, and yet they call me stick-skinny.. Do you think I won't get offended by it??

8. [+3][-0] I'm 160cm tall and I used to weigh 40kg back then.. During the summer vacation, I spent my time at home eating, laying down, doing nothing and I gained 10kg because of that.. I thought I was the type of person who doesn't gain weight no matter how hard I try, I guess I was wrong..
trazy.com