Klook.com

Sunday, June 11, 2017

,

Mamamoo drops another teaser for their upcoming comeback



-Is that Hwasa's real hair?
  -No! It's just a hair extension..

-Whoa.. Queen Hwasa..

-They look so elegant.. I can't wait for their comebackㅠㅠ

-Hwasa looks so pretty with that hairtsyle..

-I can't see no one else beside Hwasa..ㅠㅠ Moonbyul and Wheein are so pretty.. Who told Solar to wear that, by the way?

-Yongsun-ah, I love you!!!

-I'm looking forward to Mamamoo's comeback..ㅠㅠ

-Hwasa's body is a work of art.. I love her..

-Hwasa looks like Alladin's princess..

-Hwasa looks so charming..ㅠㅠ

-Oh my goodness.. Moonbyul is seriously so gorgeous..ㅠㅠ

-They kinda remind me of Secret..

-They look so cool and beautiful at the same time..

-Hwasa has a really unique aura..

-Wow.. Look at their auras..

-I can't wait!!ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com