Klook.com

Sunday, June 4, 2017

, , ,

The trainee who never fails to make fangirls' hearts flutter

He was told to say anything on his mind so he confessed his heart in a very sweet way.
(He said "I love you, Woojin")

He gave up his seat so that the other trainee can sit on the couch

He knelt down for a signature

He cheered up his teammates who felt nervous before going on stage

He cheered up the trainees in F Class with sweet words

He gave up his position for other trainee who's shorter than him

With sweet gaze, he calmed down the other trainee who was crying

He congratulated the other trainee while holding his hand

They were joking around and he hugged him in case he gets offended by the joke

The way he smiled towards his fans!

His name is Hwang Minhyun, he's a trainee from Pledis<3

[+432][-11]

1. [+72][-3] His first impression was like a glass of iced americano, but actually he's a glass of iced macchiato<3

2. [+71][-2] He looks so handsome when he smiles.. I like him because he always knows the right things to say at the right time..

3. [+26][-0] He looks like a senior in university who acted all shy when he first joined my study group to study together..ㅠㅠ

4. [+18][-0] He might looks cold in the outside but inside, he's actually a very sweet guyㅠㅠ

5. [+17][-0] Look at his stunning visual..ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+17][-0] He's the ideal type of every women.. He feels really familiar.. It feels like I can actually find someone like him around me, but in reality, there's none..

7. [+16][-0] "Never" center..ㅠㅠ My life ended as soon as he turned his gaze to the camera..ㅠㅠ

8. [+14][-0] Hwang Minhyun, why are you so handsome? And why are you also good at singing, tall, have broad shoulders, and sweet?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Hwang Minhyun, I hope you know that because of you, some of your fangirls won't get any sleep tonight..

9. [+12][-0] Whoa.. I wonder why Pledis keeps people like him by themselves, please explain to me..

10. [+12][-0] I originally didn't have any interest in him, but after seeing this post I started to like him.. I'm going to vote for him now..
trazy.com