Klook.com

Sunday, June 4, 2017

,

Foreigners are fascinated by how Koreans eat their ramens

They find it fascinating when we eat instant noodles in a cup made from the lid like shown int he picture. They say only Koreans do this..

Even Sana admits in Happy Together that she finds it fascinating..


-It's so comfortable to eat it that way.. I'm proud of being Korean and eating my instant noodles that wayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I used to make a cup from the lid like that before, but now I just eat it normally because I'm too lazy to do that..

-I once ate my noodles like that in front of my Japanese friends and they called me a geniusㅋㅋㅋ For me, eating noodles that way is a normal thing.. The fact that they call me genius because of that is more fascinating to meㅋㅋㅋ

-It somehow tastes better if you eat it that wayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm suddenly craving for some instant noodles..

-Because it's too hot if you eat it straight from the actual cup..

-If I don't eat that way, I will ruin my clothes..ㅜㅜㅜ
trazy.com