Klook.com

Sunday, June 4, 2017

, , ,

I thought this trainee was only good at dancing, but turns out he's an all-rounder

Brand New Music Ent.'s Park Woojin
Position: Dancer, Rapper

He's already well-known for his dancing skills, but not a lot of people mentions about how good his rap skills are.
He was chosen to be the rapper for "Never" team and finally got to show off his potential and skills properly..
There are a lot of people questioning his identity and praising him ever since he performed that songㅋㅋㅋ
His pronunciation is so clear when he rapsㅋㅋㅋ


Honestly, he already showed his excellent rap skills in the 3rd episode when the trainees vote for the center of 'It's Me' stage.
(This is legendary, you all have to watch it)


And also in the 1st episode, he showed a very perfect performance with his rap and dancing skills.
He deserves to be in A class, he's talented.


-Woojin-ah.. Let's debut..ㅠㅠ And release a solo song, I really want to hear it..ㅠㅠ

-Woojin-ah.. Please debut for meㅠㅠㅠ

-I guarantee he will get into the top 11 and debut in the end..

-I really like his voice..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Get well soon..

-Not only an all-rounder but also a hard worker!!

-I really like his voice when he raps..ㅎㅎ

-I hope all of trainees from Brand New Music are able to survive until the end of the show.. Especially Donghyunㅜㅜ

-His voice suits 'Never' so muchㅠㅠㅠ I really like parts when he raps in that songㅠㅠ

-I was so surprised when I heard his voice.. He's a hidden gem..

-I knew it Woojin-ah.. You were born to be successful..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He does everything in his own way, he never tries to copy any other artists or singers.. Let's debut!!

-I was so surprised when he started to rap.. Ever since he started his rap, I couldn't see anyone else beside him..

-Woojin is talented.. Everybody in this world have to know that Park Woojin is talented!!

-He's the male version of Chungha..

-Woojin-ah.. Thank you for being so talented..ㅠㅠ

-Is there anything that Woojin can't do?ㅠㅠ

-I'm so proud of you, Woojinㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I can't believe this.. It's a post about Woojin!!

-I immediately thought of Woojin when I first read the title..

-He has the skills and also the mental.. Let's debut, Woojin!

-I love you, Park Woojin..
trazy.com