Klook.com

Sunday, June 4, 2017

, , ,

Am I the only one who finds this scene funny?

Ah.. It's actually funnier if you watch the video..

As you can see, the "Never" team was busy practicing their performance

And suddenly, Hyuna came and the other members went to greet her

No one told Hwang Minhyun that Hyuna came, so he kept on dancing aloneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I was about to sleep but I suddenly thought of this and I can't sleep now..
I hope you find this funny tooㅋㅋㅋ

+gif:

[+601][-6]

1. [+125][-1] Here's the gifㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looks so cute and cool when he concentrates..

2. [+105][-1] I literally bursted out laughing at this sceneㅋㅋㅋ The other boys bowed to greet Hyuna and he was the only one who danced in the backㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+100][-0] This is not his first time doing such thingㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+44][-0] This one is funny tooㅋㅋㅋ Look at how cheerful they areㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+42][-0] I find this one is also funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ This was from the teaser, where the king fell downㅋㅋ

6. [+24][-0] Our Minhyunie.. He knows when is the right time to be cute and sexy, the difference between his cuteness and sexiness makes me question whether if this is a real life..ㅠㅠ

7. [+23][-0] He's not my bias but I have to admit that he's really handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet no one in this world thinks otherwise..

8. [+22][-0] That gif shows how great his concentration isㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+15][-0] What theㅋㅋㅋ This is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was in the middle of putting my baby to sleep and bursted out laughing because of that scene, my baby got startled and started to cry out loudㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+14][-1] Why did no one tell him that Hyuna cameㅋㅋㅋ The other boys are so meanㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com