Klook.com

Saturday, June 24, 2017

,

Kim Eunsook getting a lot of hate because of the actor she casted

Lee Byunghoon 

캐스팅 때문에 시작하기도전 욕 먹고있는 김은숙 작가 신작 | 인스티즈
[+5422][-536] Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope
[+4753][-493] Did they really have to cast him? He's not at the age to shoot a mellow drama. On top of that, they're casting a really young actress as the female lead character, tell me how old is Lee Byunghoon once again. They're just using Lee Byunghoon to get the drama's name out there, he's literally stealing the chance of other potential rookie actors.
[+4297][-???] I still can't get over his incident. Kim Eunsook, you have disappointed us so much this time. This is not right.

캐스팅 때문에 시작하기도전 욕 먹고있는 김은숙 작가 신작 | 인스티즈
[+7237][-1127] All I see is just Lee Byunghoon trying to wash his image
[+6899][-1031] +The viewers don't want to see him
[+6018][-760] I can't believe they're casting Lee Santa.. Please think about it once again, Kim Eunsook..ㅠㅠ
[+5611][-716] Affair Santa Mellow.. I feel like throwing up
[+????][-???] Please stop releasing articles about him..


-There are tons of actors who are talented and good at English out there, though.. I'm a fan but Kim Eunsook, but this drama got me in a dilemmaㅜㅜ I really want to watch it, but I hate it at the same time..

-I just don't want to see his face ever again..ㅠㅠ I wonder how can he be so brave like that..

-I bet there will be a lot of people who love and watch the drama once it airs, even though they all said they don't want to watch it at first..

-Did they really have to cast Lee Byunghoon..?

-I really hate Lee Byunghoon..

-Don't they have any other choices..?

-I agree that he has a good acting skill.. But he was once in a very controversial scandal..

-Honestly, I hope Lee Byunghoon will stop appearing on TV..ㅋㅋ I don't understand how could he be so brave and act like nothing has happened..

-I thought Ryu Junyeol is actually good at English..? I personally think Ryu Junyeol would've suited this role better than him..

-Oh.. I don't think I'm gonna watch this drama then.. I'm the type of person who won't watch dramas if I don't like the casts..

-Please stop giving people like him any work..

-The drama is my favorite kind of drama but I'm not going to watch it..

-I think the drama would be really interesting, though..?

-Why him out of all actors..?

-Seriously not going to watch this.. 
trazy.com