Klook.com

Saturday, June 24, 2017

,

Jang Moonbok's recent whereabouts after Produce 101 ended



-Ah.. This surprised me, I thought he was UEEㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why do you keep on getting prettier, Moonbok-ah..ㅠㅠ

-He looks gorgeous..

-Oh my goodness..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He gets prettier as the time passes by..

-Ah.. He looks so pretty.. He might participate in Produce 101 Season 3 at this rate..

-He could pass as a girl group member.. He seriously has gotten so much prettier..

-He's so pretty that his visual won't get overshadowed even if he stands among girl group membersㅋㅋㅋ

-I would've fallen in love with her if he was a woman..ㅠㅠ

-He's seriously getting so much prettier..ㅋㅋ He's even prettier than me!

-I thought he said he was going to cut his hair..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I suddenly want to do my hair like his.. 

-Seulgi..?

-He should've debuted, though..

-Why is he so pretty.?

-Whoa.. He really looks like my friend..
trazy.com