Klook.com

Saturday, June 24, 2017

, , , ,

Brand New Music's Kim Donghyun

Guys, do you know who Kim Donghyun is?
He was my fixed pick but since Mnet didn't give him any proper screen time, he became the first trainee from Brand New Music who got eliminatedㅠㅠ

After he got eliminated, he opened a VApp Channel and did a live broadcast where he said that he felt really lonely because he had to sleep alone. Well, he has Youngmin with him now.

For your information, our Donghyun can compose songs and write lyrics too! He's handsome, good at taking selfies, and also has a really nice personality.. So please show some interest on him..
Our Dongdongie, let's only walk on the flowery paths!


[+452][-10]

1. [+54][-3] I'm a fan of Brand New Music boys and it hurts my heart to see Donghyun not getting attention as much as they other boys do.. But still, I'm so proud of him for making his way until the concept evaluation despite the lack of screen time he gets.. Considering by the amount of girls on the first season who got eliminated because the lack of screen time they got..

2. [+45][-9] As a fan of Brand New Music Boys, I seriously don't understand why he got eliminated that soon.. YoungDong, let's debut!!<3

3. [+28][-4] He's really handsome..

4. [+11][-2] My ultimate bias is Jihoon, but Donghyun keeps on ruining the list.. When we got to vote for only two trainees, I voted for Jihoon and Donghyun but Donghyun got eliminated and I was so sad at that time.. He's really handsome, but he didn't get a lot of screen time.. Donghyun-ah, let's hit big..ㅠㅠ

5. [+10][-0] Our cheerful Donghyun!! He's totally my type.. I love how he's really easy-going and friendly!

6. [+10][-2] I wish both Donghyun and Youngmin all the best<3 Donghyun indeed never got any proper screen time ever since the first episode..ㅠㅠ

7. [+10][-2] Donghyun is so cute and handsome.. I really liked him during I Know You Know stage, though..ㅠㅠ I'm so sad that he got eliminated too soon..

8. [+9][-0] He's so freaking handsome..ㅠㅠ

9. [+7][-0] Donghyun looks so freaking handsome..ㅠㅠ

10. [+7][-0] I can't imagine Brand New Music without Kim Donghyun.. He's such an angel..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com