Klook.com

Friday, June 30, 2017

,

KARD reveals their debut date



-Finally..ㅠㅠ

-Oh, they're finally making their debut..ㅠㅠㅠ

-All of KARD's songs are bop..

-Am I the only one who never heard of them..? Who is KARD..?

-KARD..? Who are they..?ㅜㅜ I will look up on the searching engines!

-Does that mean they still haven't made their official debut up until this second?!?!???

-Hul.. I thought they already debuted..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Great.. This means that we can see them performing on music shows from now on! I'm really excited just by thinking of it!

-So they still haven't made their official debut eventhough they already released 3 songs so far..?

-Are they.. idols?

-I'm really looking forward to their debut.. Oh Nana, Don't Recall, Rumor.. All of the songs that they have released so far are totally my type..

-You can always trust KARD when it comes to their music..ㅠㅠ

-I like all of their songs, but my favorite is Oh Nana!

-Whoa.. We can see them performing on music shows now..

-Great~~ I will be rooting for them~~

-J.Seph, I love you.. My man, let's get married..

-I freaked out for a second because I thought they would debut on 17 July 2019..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com