Klook.com

Friday, June 30, 2017

, , ,

Are you sure Sehun's dog is alive?



-That's a real, living dogㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yeah, it's alive..

-Oh God..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is driving me crazyㅋㅋㅋ It's aliveㅋㅋㅋ

-But Vivi really does look like a doll in that pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. So cute..

-Vivi is really popular these daysㅋㅋㅋ

-His dog is so freaking cute..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Vivi is the one who's raising Sehun, not the other way around..

-It seriously looks like a doll, so cute..ㅠㅠ

-Oh boy, it's so cuteㅋㅋㅋ It looks like a dollㅋㅋ So that's Vivi? I seriously thought Vivi was a humanㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The OP is so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It reminds me of Olaf..ㅋㅋ So cute..

-The comments are driving me crazyㅋㅋㅋ Someone said Vivi's feet look like potatoesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I bet you're going to fall for Vivi eventhough you're not Sehun's fanㅋㅋㅋ

-Our Vivi is the cutest, right?ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com