Klook.com

Friday, June 30, 2017

,

19 years old Kim Jiwon.gif


[+385][-20]

1. [+114][-6] She became a hot issue after starring in that CF. People were talking about how beautiful the model is, that she's the next Kim Taehee, etc.. And then after that, she got casted in High Kick, and also played as Yoo Rachel and Yoon Myungjoo.. I think she becomes successful not only because of her beauty, but also because of her outstanding skills.

2. [+73][-4] Her name became the most searched keyword after that CF was airedㅋㅋㅋ She was really popular because of that, I used to look her name up in the searching engines because she's beautifulㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+58][-4] I remember watching that CF for the first time with my mom. My mom thought she was from Taiwan, and I thought she was definitely from Hongkong.. We praised her for being so fluent in Korean. Turns out she's actually pure Koreanㅋㅋㅋ I didn't expect her to be as popular as she is now. I like Kim Jiwon so much!

4. [+23][-3] I like Yoon Myungjoo, but she was the prettiest when she played as Yoo Rachel..

5. [+11][-3] Oh my goodness.. She's really beautiful..
trazy.com