Klook.com

Friday, June 2, 2017

,

Controversial picture that Han Seohee posted on Instagram during her trainee days

한XX 연습생 시절에 올린 인스타.jpg | 인스티즈

한XX 연습생 시절에 올린 인스타.jpg | 인스티즈
'Idiot bitches, post it onlineㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's true that I kiss and hug your oppas. You can't even do that right? You losers haha'

Now I know the reason why she couldn't debut


-There's a reason why she couldn't debut after all..

-Who's this? 
  -The trainee who did drugs together with TOP..
  -Hul.. Unbelievable.. I wonder who she meant by 'your oppas'..

-If that's the truth then Jellyfish did a great job kicking her out from the company..

-I wonder who she meant by 'your oppas' there..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. She was a Jellyfish's trainee..?

-Oh my goodness..

-Good job, Jellyfish..

-And on top of that, she also did drugs..

-Whoa.. Anyway is that her real account? It's different with the ones I saw somewhere else.. 
  -Yes, it's her real account. She changed her username!

-Whoa.. Then it must be true that Jellyfish only accepts trainees with good personalities.. Anyway, good job Jellyfish!

-When did she upload that, though? 
  -Three years ago!

-I did some research and it looks like one of her family members is a celebrity..ㅠㅠ

-Ah.. This is so annoying, we have exactly the same name..

-Hul.. That's disgusting.. I can't believe a girl like her almost debuted with our Sejeong! 

-She's indeed very problematic..

-I have to admit she's pretty..ㅎㅎ But her personality is trash..

-Whoa.. I'm speechless..

-If being a celebrity is her dream then it would be difficult for her dream to come true.. Try again in your next life..

-I'm so relieved that she didn't get to debut.. Just look at how she talks.. So thoughtless..

-Your oppa'S'????
trazy.com