Klook.com

Thursday, June 1, 2017

,

A '76liner man hitting up on a '95liner woman

I'm a woman and I was currently working part time in a mart when suddenly a middle-aged man came up to me and asked if I sold a lot of juices that day. He asked for my number and I thought he was one of the staffs there so I just gave him my number, I thought he needed to talk about work. But here's what I got..ㅠㅠ I'm 22 years old, I was born in 1995 and he was born in 1976.. *sighs*

95년생에게 들이대는 76년생 폭삭늙은 아재.jpg | 인스티즈
Man: Work hard^^
Man: I was the man who gave you a name card today, do you remember me?
Man: If you have time, let's meet up for dinner. I'll treat you soju and belly pork.
Man: Because it's Friday night. 
Man: If you didn't sell much juices today, just tell me. I'll go and buy a lot of juices.

95년생에게 들이대는 76년생 폭삭늙은 아재.jpg | 인스티즈
Woman: I have a boyfriend^^;;
Woman: I'm sorry~
Man: ^^
Man: Of course you do
Man: But that doesn't mean you're only going to date him, right..ㅎ
Woman: So?
Man: This man, that man
Man: (There's nothing wrong with) Playing around.
Man: We're still young, after all.

95년생에게 들이대는 76년생 폭삭늙은 아재.jpg | 인스티즈
Man: There are a lot of nice guys in this world.
Man: Beautiful Jin-nim. Are you going to marry your current boyfriend?
Woman: Yesㅎㅎ We already planned the wedding date
Man: Oh~~~~~~^^
Man: ㅋㅋ

95년생에게 들이대는 76년생 폭삭늙은 아재.jpg | 인스티즈
Man: Congratulations on your wedding.
Man: This oppa will treat you soju and belly pork in order to celebrate it. Okay?
Woman: No.


-Ugh.. I hate it..

-Why does he live his life that way, seriously..

-No, you're not young anymore, sir..

-Ew..

-Ajussi.. Please know your placeㅋㅋㅋㅋ Stop with the bullshit..

-Isn't he old enough to be her father, though?.. With that age difference, he still sees her as a woman?

-If he was born in 1976 that means he's only 4 years older than my mom..

-What the hell.. She said she already has a boyfriend and he still texted her..

-I really want to punch him right in the face.. The fact that he uses emoticon itself is annoying enough for me..

-If he was born in 1976 that means he entered university in 1995.. Am I right?

-I think I'm gonna puke..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I wonder if he has nothing to do.. Maybe that's why he does that?

-That's disgusting..
trazy.com