Klook.com

Thursday, June 1, 2017

, , , ,

Kaistal reported to have broken up after 1 year and a month



-Hul..

-No.. They looked good together, it's too bad..ㅠㅠ

-Really?? I didn't even know they were in a relationship..

-Why is it always the people who are close with them who spread news like this.. not the celebrities themselves?ㅋㅋㅋ

-I hope it's just a hoax..ㅠㅠ

-I forgot they were in a relationship because there was no controversies and they were dating just fine..ㅠㅠ

-They were a really good couple, though..ㅠㅠ

-They were my favorite couple..ㅠㅠ

-I wonder who are the people that spread news like this.. They must be really thoughtless..

-Jongin-ah.. Be happy..

-A year..? Whoa, time sure flies really fast..

-I hope both of them are happy with their own decisions..

-I was so sad when I heard they were in relationship but I have to agree they looked good together..ㅠㅠ

-They're the first couple I supported, after Yoona and Lee Seunggi..ㅠㅠ

-Jongin-ah, I will always support you whether if you're in a relationship or not. I love you!

-I hate Dispatch.. So what if they broke up? Did they really have to release an article about it..?

-I wonder who's the person that spread Kaistal's privacy life as if it was nothing..

-Whoa.. I was so surprised to see an article about Kaistal, I thought they were getting married..ㅋㅋ

-Hul.. I forgot they were dating..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Nini-ya.. Let's be happy.. It's okay, it's okay..

-Why?????!!!! They were my favorite couple, though.. Ah..ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com