Klook.com

Friday, June 2, 2017

,

I prefer having this kind of body rather than having large chest

I'm not writing this because I feel insecure..
I don't know if having large boobs is considered as having good body,
but I personally think that if you have a nice pelvis and beautiful waist line, it means that you have a nice body. I don't care if my boobs are small, I just want a body like hersㅠㅠㅠ

[+912][-82]

1. [+187][-8] For me, I personally this kind of body is really beautiful.. Having slender legs and arms make your body looks very feminine..

2. [+152][-69] Isn't that an obvious thing? Having a large chest is not always a good thing.. 

3. [+110][-40] Seolhyun's chest is not flat (I don't mean to sexually harm her), she has a beautiful pelvis and small waist.. Body goals..

4. [+65][-30] I think Son Naeun has a very beautiful body..

5. [+55][-0] But having the right amount of chest will complete the look.. It doesn't look very nice if it's too flat..ㅠㅠ

6. [+42][-2] You should've just said that Seolhyun has a nice body.. Do you really have to talk about boobs?

7. [+35][-1] Seolhyun's body is so freaking beautiful.. It looks feminine and healthy..

8. [+25][-4] Stone..

9. [+20][-1] But still, having large chest would be better..

10. [+23][-2] You make it sound like having a large chest is a bad thing..
trazy.com