Klook.com

Sunday, October 16, 2016

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

The visuals of boy groups

1. Exo's Suho

2. Seventeen's Mingyu

3. BTS' Jin

4. BTOB's Minhyuk

5. VIXX's Hongbin

6. B1A4's Gongchan

These are the visuals of their groups in my opinion.. They are very handsome, I wonder what kind of good deed they did in their previous life.. Do you agree with my opinion? Please tell me if there are any other good-looking idols that I missed out here! I will make another post similar to this if this post gets a lot of upvotes~ 

[+253][-30]

1. [+120][-34] Seventeen's aspiring visual, Kim Mingyu<3





2. [+109][-29] Kim Mingyu is so flawless.. He has the looks, the height, and even the personality..
 

3. [+89][-32] Well, our Kong is indeed very handsome..ㅎㅎ


4. [+48][-13] Junmyeon is indeed very good-looking and cool, right!!




5. [+43][-22] I'm going crazyㅠㅠ Everyone thinks that Sungjae is the visual of BTOBㅠㅠ It's actually Minhyuk, everyoneㅠㅠ Thanks for acknowledging the visual of BTOB, well.. basically, everyone in BTOB is very handsome!!

6. [+40][-8] Ming-guㅠㅠ
 

7. [+37][-8] He sure is very handsome..

8. [+36][-7] Thanks for mentioning Mingyu<3
 

9. [+34][-7] Minㅠㅠㅠ Gyuㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+33][-11] It's Seokjin..



trazy.com