Klook.com

Sunday, October 16, 2016

, , , ,

Minho and V are close friends?

I was watching Music Bank yesterday and I noticed that Minho looked very uneasy?? during their winning speechㅋㅋ V was behind him and caressing his back..ㅋㅋㅋ


Minho was seen grabbing V's chin and joking around with himㅋㅋㅋ
This interaction between V and Minho is very unexpected..

 

pann 
[+170][-6]

1. [+94][-3] V is getting more close friends as the time passes byㅋㅋㅋ Just how many celebrities are close with him up until today?

2. [+69][-0] Minho in that picture.. Just imagine if I was the one he touch with those hands, if I was the one who jokes around with him in that place.. I would die right away.. It's so heart-fluttering..ㅠㅠ

3. [+66][-0] Minhoㅋㅋ That gif should be named as Boyfriend_who_wants_his_girlfriend_to_congratulatehim_for_winning_the_1st_place.gif

4. [+38][-0] They worked together for a drama!

5. [+30][-0] Why am I the one who gets flustered..? They both are so cuteㅠㅠ
  

6. [+27][-1] BTS' members change into cuties once they're around people they're close withㅋㅋㅋ For example: Jimin smiled widely once he saw Taemin yesterdayㅋㅋㅋ 

7. [+19][-0] Just look at BTS and SHINee, they both have a very nice relationship.. I hope the same thing goes with their fandoms as well..

8. [+18][-0] I think they've gotten closer because of the drama they worked in together! I heard Taemin and Jimin are also close with each other.. I never expected these friendship, and I'm really happy to see them having a very nice relationship! It would be really nice if they do a collaboration stage together for year-end performances!

9. [+16][-0] V looks so cute in the last gif.. (and everyone in this whole world knows that Minho is handsome)
 

10. [+15][-0] MinhoV.. Dear my heart, please stop acting weird..ㅠㅠ


trazy.com