Klook.com

Sunday, October 16, 2016

, , , , , ,

Recent whereabouts of the five girls from Age of Youth

1. Five of them attended the premiere of Han Yeri (a.k.a Yoon Sunbae)'s new movie 'The Worst Day'

The five of them gathered togetherㅋㅋㅋ

2. The five of them also went to the zoo..? together





Park Eunbin (a.k.a Song Jiwon)

Han Seungyeon (a.k.a Jung Sunbae)


ps: Han Yeri's movie is going to be released soon and Park Hyesu is going to be the child role of Lee Young Ae's role in a drama next year.


-Seems like they still contact each other even after the drama ended..

-Will Age of Youth have another series?

-Ah.. That drama was fun..

-Give me Age of Youth Season 2..

-Park Hyesu is so freaking cute..

-I'm looking forward to another season of Age of Youth..

-I want to see Han Yeri in dramas again..

-Park Hyesu!!!

-I really hope they will maintain their friendship for a really really long time..

-Please do a new season of this drama.. Please..

-It's a pity that Age of Youth has ended, I don't want to end it yet so I still haven't watched the last episode until the second I'm writing this commentㅋㅋㅋ

-They look like their own characters in the drama in the third pictureㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com