Klook.com

Friday, October 14, 2016

,

The second best drama in 2016 after Signal

This drama is very realistic, something that you often see in real life.
The plot, characters, dialogues, acting skills, and even the actors and actresses are perfect. That makes this drama as the hottest topic right now. I believe that this drama will get higher rate than Another Oh Haeyoung, they just need to do well with their ending.


-But this drama is really fun and interestingㅋㅋㅋ

-Ha Seokjin looks so annoying because his acting skills are so freaking goodㅋㅋㅋ

-The drama is fine but I just don't get the point of inserting random scene of the characters having a drink alone, they always put those scene in weird timings..

-No, they're not as good as Signal but I have to admit that their ratings are pretty high.. I started watching this drama because of Kibum..

-It's so fun.. How should I put it into words.. A realistic drama?

-This is so freaking fun.. I only watch this and Shopping King Louie for now..

-Are you saying that this drama is better than Signal??? Hul.. I should go and watch this..

-Key is so cute..

-They're good, but not as good as Signal.. Signal is the best drama I've ever watched in my life..

-Really? Is this drama that good? I only watch Jealousy Incarnate these days, so I don't really know..

-I should add this to my dramas-to-watch list~~ But no dramas can ever beat Signal~~

-Signal and Drinking Solo, both are dramas with good quality.. But Signal is better..

-I expected to see TheK2 here..

-Hmm..

-I personally prefer this than TheK2ㅎㅎ

-I really like this drama because Kibum's scenes are so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Age of Youth is a really good drama as well..ㅠㅠ But obviously, no dramas can ever beat Signal..

-I have to admit that this drama is good.. But for me, the best drama in 2016 after Signal is W..

-This and also Jealousy Incarnateㅋㅋㅋ

-Age of Youth is the best drama I've ever watched this year!!

-I personally think the best drama in 2016 after Signal is between Another Oh Haeyoung and Drinking Solo..
trazy.com