Klook.com

Thursday, October 13, 2016

, , ,

This is how Mamamoo's Moonbyul comforts a crying fan

Moonbyul prepares tissue for the fan even before her turn to sign.

 She worries about the fan 8ㅅ8

Then she gets up and hugs the fan.

After that, she hands more tissue before the fan leavesㅋㅋㅋㅋ



-Our Byulyi..<3

-Can I cry?

-Everyone's crying now..

-Hul.. Unnie.. Hul.. I'm gonna cry my eyes out in front of youㅠㅠ

-Ahㅠㅠ Moonstarㅠㅠ

-Unnieㅠㅠ *cries*

-She's so friendlyㅠㅠㅠ

-That's it.. I'm going to cry in front of her if I ever get the chance to go to Mamamoo's fansign..ㅠㅠ

-Ah.. Byul Unnie, this is why I love you so much..

-Girl crushㅠㅠ

-I want to cry in front of her as wellㅠㅠ

-Oh my goodness.. So this is what they call Mooncrush..

-Why did the fan cry, by the way?

-She's such an angel..

-Hul.. I just had a heart attack..

-Will you wipe my tears if I cry in front of you?ㅠ

-Hul.. Me tooㅠㅠ I want to cry in her arms tooㅠㅠ

-Moonbyul.. So sweetㅠㅠ

-Be mine.. I love you..

-*is ready to squeeze her tears out*

-She's such a nice personㅠㅠ

-Byul-ah, look at meㅠㅠ I'm crying as wellㅠㅠ





trazy.com