Klook.com

Thursday, October 13, 2016

, , , ,

Two idols who look like the main characters of Spirited Away

IOI's Jeon Somi = Chihiro

Up10tion's Wooshin = Haku


-No.. They don't resemble those characters at all..

-Nope.. at all..

-Jeonghan is the only idol who resembles Hakuㅋㅋ

-I don't know about Chihiro and Somi, but Wooshin really does look like Haku..

-Hmm.. I don't think so..

-Not really.. For me, it's Mingyu who looks like Haku, visual wise.

-No at all..???

-Pardon...???

-Hmm..?? They don't resemble those characters but I have to admit that they both are very good looking!

-I can see the similarity between Haku and Wooshin.. Especially when he takes off his glasses..

-They don't..

-Am I the weird one here..? I don't see any similarities between them..

-?I think Somi is the one who looks like Haku here..

-Those characters remind me of Chan and Mingyu..

-Haku looks like Seulgi..

-Chihiro looks like Yoojung and Haku looks like Doyeon..

-I think Yoojung resembles Chihiro more.. And Jeonghan resembles Haku!

-This was really unexpectedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't relate to this post at all..

-Hul.. Was Chihiro that skinny?

-Nope..
trazy.com