Klook.com

Friday, October 14, 2016

, , ,

Does this trainee from JYP remind you of Suzy?

She oftens play as the younger version of the main characters (child actress) in several dramas.
Judging by how she was seen attending a showcase a few months ago, seems like JYP is going to debut her as an idol. Her name is Shin Eunsoo.


-She gives off the same vibes, but I don't see any other similarities other than that..

-Hul.. A trainee starring in the same movie with Kang Dongwon..

-I thought that was Park Hyesu..

-I think she resembles Dahyun more.. Rather than Suzy..

-Whoa.. With Kang Dongwon..

-I hope she will just continue to be an actress.. She's already perfect for that..

-She also looks like Baek Jinhee..

-Hul... I thought she was an actress.. Is she training to be an Idol?

-She will be really popular once she loses the fats on her cheeks..

-Whoa.. JYP YGㅋㅋ

-She really does remind me of Suzy..

-She's so extremely pretty..

-I think she looks like the mixture of Suzy and Dahyun..

-I hope she will just continue her path as an actressㅠㅠ

-She's pretty but I don't see any similarities between her and Suzy..

-Hul.. I would believe it if you told me that Suzy is her sisterㅋㅋ

-Please debut her as an actress.. She's already perfect for that, she's so pretty..

-Eunsoo is still 15 years old and yet she already looks this pretty.. Just imagine how prettier she will get in the next few years..ㅠㅠ

-Oh.. I see Suzy in herㄷㄷ She has an actress vibe in her!

-She reminds me of Han Hyojoo..

-She really looks like Suzy in her predebut days..

-She has this Kang Sora's vibes.. An actress vibes..

trazy.com