Klook.com

Friday, October 14, 2016

, ,

A male idol whose visual will leave you in shock

is Infinite's L.
 
Look at the last picture, he still looks handsome even when he's sitting next to Defconnㄷㄷ
 
 
-Defconn..???
 
-..?? The last sentence..
 
-Are you.. perhaps.. Defconn..?
 
-Defconn, congratulations on joining instiz~~
 
-He's really handsomeㅋㅋㅋ
 
-Seems like Daejoon is also active on Instiz as well~
 
-I remember back then the MCs for ISAC praised him for his looks, they also said that he looks like fairy.. Is it possible for a human to be that good-lookingㅠㅠ
 
-How should I put this into words..? He has the type of face that you will never get tired of, the more you look at him, the more handsome he gets..
 
-I've never seen an idol as good-looking as L in my entire fangirl life..
 
-I always get shock whenever I see him.. I've been seeing his face for years and yet I still haven't gotten tired of it..
 
-His visual is not determined by the quality of the camera.. I've seen him in person and.. *thumbs up*
 
-Whoa.. It's a celebrity! Hello, Defconn!
 
-I'm really curious about how it feels like to have a face like that..
 
-That predebut picture in the middle of the postㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-I've seen him for more than thousand times but his visual never fails to shock me..
 
-He's really.. really handsome..
 
-Myungsoo-ya, I love youㅠㅠ
 
-You'll go speechless once you see him in person..
 
-That predebut picture of him is really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-I know right.. He's a piece of art..
 

trazy.com