Klook.com

Friday, September 2, 2016

, , , , , , , , , ,

You can't hate on these idols for their rapping skills

I'm too lazy to upload pictures so I'm just going to write their names!
You seriously can't hate on them for their rapping skills, unless if you're an antiㅋㅋㅋ

MonstaX: Jooheon
Bigbang: TOP, G-Dragon
iKON: Bobby, B.I
BAP: Bang Yongguk
Infinte: Jang Dongwoo
Beast: Yong Junhyung
Winner: Song Mino
Block B: Zico, Park Kyung, P.O
BTS: Min Yoongi
BTOB: Jung Ilhoon

Now that I wrote it, there are a lot of idols who are actually good at rapping..
I still don't get why Jooheon was eliminated in SMTM..

[+100][-9]

1. [+69][-15] Thanks for mentioning Yoongi!! Yoongi can end this world with his rapping skillsㅋㅋㅋ!




2. [+43][-13] Thanks for mentioning Dongwooㅠㅠㅠ I'm actually so upset because there are not a lot of people who knowledges his rapping skillsㅠㅠㅠ Infinite, let's hit big this time<3



3. [+36][-12] Jang Dongwoo is so freaking good at rapping.. His actual personality is very innocent and pure, but he can change his gaze in a matter of second once he starts rapping.. Try to spare some of your time to listen to his rap!! Infinite, let's hit big this time!!



4. [+27][-1] Thanks for mentioning Ilhoon<3<3<3<3



5. [+26][-1] Bangtan's Rapmon.. I'm not a BTS' fan but I think he's really good at rapping as well..

6. [+26][-2] Rapmon also deserves to be in this list..

7. [+25][-2] Don't get me wrong.. I like Suga but I personally like Rapmon's voice more..

8. [+22][-4] Agust D.. I love you so much..



9. [+21][-1] If you're talking about the best rapper in BTS, isn't it Rapmon? I don't know much about idols, though..

10. [+17][-0] *thumbs up*


trazy.com