Klook.com

Friday, September 2, 2016

,

The ugliest idols in the history.. (watch it as it backfires.....)


[+115][-79]

1. [+32][-5] They're actually not ugly.. It's just because their shitty stylists...

2. [+27][-4] Maybe it's because I find them likeable.. They actually look cute in these pictorialㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+26][-4] It's not our first or second time seeing this kind of hate post.. Ikonics, let's ignore this post<3





4. [+16][-0] Honestly.. Which group will still look fine and good even with that concept..?




5. [+11][-2] Ignore this post..




6. [+11][-2] I like iKON.. I hope they will rise more in the future^^

7. [+9][-0] Just.. How good-looking are you to say things like thatㅋㅋ

8. [+8][-6] Hello, I'm a muggle who's just passing by here.. Please shut up your mouth~ iKON, let's rise! I got this gif while passing by some posts..

9. [+7][-0] ?




10. [+7][-0] ㅡㅡㅡㅡIgnore this post. You're an idiot if you respond to this postㅡㅡㅡㅡ

trazy.com