Klook.com

Friday, September 2, 2016

, ,

Seulgi's body before RV's comeback this September.


During Bang Bang stage with Seohyun and Amber..

I personally think her body is getting better and better as the time passes by..

[+420][-38]

1. [+63][-1] She's so freaking pretty..

2. [+54][-3] Kang Seulgi is so freaking pretty.. To be honest, compared to any other female idols, she's considered as a shortie.. But her proportion is so freaking nice..ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+47][-1] So they're going to have a comeback?.. She's the member that I look forward the most..

4. [+19][-0] She's not amazingly pretty but she has this charms that draw people in.. That's why people says that she's getting prettier and prettier as the time passes by..

5. [+17][-0] I'm not a Red Velvet's fan but I have some of Seulgi's pictures saved on my phone.. Her monolids eyes are totally my type..

6. [+15][-0] I like Seulgi because she looks kind..

7. [+15][-0] Seulgi caught my attention the most when I saw her in a music show.. She's so prettyㅎㅎ

8. [+15][-0] ..<3
 
9. [+15][-0] I'm going crazy because of Seulgiㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+14][-0] I will wait for you, my babyㅠㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com