Klook.com

Saturday, September 3, 2016

, ,

Two songs that are well known for being recorded in one take

One take/One cut = means that the whole song was recorded in only one try (as if they're singing it live, without stopping)

Best Luck by Exo's Chen

U R by Taeyeon


-Both are my favorite songsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-For real??????????

-Sandeul's Crush was also recorded in one try..

-Yes, that's right.. Our Jongdae is very cool..

-How could.. she record.. U R in only one try.. I'm speechless..
 
-God-Taeng..
 
-Hul.. U R..
 
-Whoa.. It's so amazing..
 
-Taeyeon is such a music genius.. How could she record U R in one try..
 
-So insane.. As expected from my loves..
 
-I tried to sing U R and I felt my throat was going to burst..
 
-God-Jongdae..
 
-Kim Jongdae is so amazingㅠㅠ He never fails to make me proud of himㅠㅠ
 
-Does that mean that they record those songs as if they're singing it live? Like.. singing it the whole song without any stop?
   -Yes!
 
-As expected from Taeyeon and Chen..

-I expected to see Sandeul's Crush here..ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

-They're seriously so amazing..

-Jongdae is the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Taeyeon recorded U R in one take???

-Hul.. One take..ㄷㄷ

-Jongdae, you're the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul..? I'm currently listening to Chen's Best Luck.. I'm getting goosebumps all over my body..

-U R is a very hard song to sing, though.. She's so amazing..

-Is it possible to record those songs in one take..?ㄷㄷ
 
-ㅎㅎ No wonder..ㅎ It's Taeyeon and Chen..
 
-Taeyeon also recorded Missing you like crazy and Bye in one take.. She's so talented..
 
-The class of SM's singers..

trazy.com