Klook.com

Saturday, September 3, 2016

, ,

A male idol's fashion style that looks like an engineering major student


(click the link for more pics and gifs)

-I like you so much, Soonyoung-ahㅠㅠ

-Where can I find a person like him in uni...

-Eventhough there are a lot of people who dresses like that, there's no Soonyoung in my collegeㅠㅠㅠ

-Has he always been that handsome.. 

-Hoshi's body line is so pretty..

-Soonyoung's fashion sense is the best!

-I'm sure if there's someone like him attends my college, all of the girls will line up behind him and follow him around..

-But, our Soonyoung majored in social studies back then in high school..

-Ah.. My heart is fluttering.. Like.. For real..

-I don't see any 'engineering major student' style but I like his fashion senseㅋㅋㅋ

-My mom's son is an engineering major student, but he doesn't dress like that..

-Hello, I'm majoring in engineering and I have never seen someone dressed like that in my college..

-Why does he remind me of that Suho's style in 'Lucky Romance'.. Please let him wear shorts everyday..

-Hoooshi.

-Hul.. Who's this? He's so handsome..

-I really like Soonyoung's fashion sense..

-I like him when he dresses cassually like that..

-He has it all.. Cute, handsome, cool.. He's got everything..

-Soonyoung-ah, I love you.. Be mineㅠㅠㅠ

-I want to kidnap him..

-How nice it would be if there's someone like him in my school..

-Please don't make misleading title like that.. I really thought there's at least some people who are good-looking in engineering major like what people says, so I'm majoring in engineering now but there's actually no one like that here..

-Red Converse and blue jeans.. That's Namjoon's ideal type..

-Ah.. Soonyoung-ah, hold on a second.. My heart hurts so bad..
trazy.com