Klook.com

Saturday, September 3, 2016

A tiresome occupation: What happens when Idols go on a business trip called 'Fansigns'

an article about a fan who got mad when she saw Joshua's swollen eyeand she threw papers/stuffs on the table and left.


-Such a tiring job..

-Whoa.. Who's that in the first gif? He must have a trauma or something like that..

-Who's that in the first gif..? It must shocked him alot..

-The last picture..ㅋㅋㅋ My blood pressure is rising up againㅋㅋ

-I have compeletely forgotten about the last picture..

-Who's that in the first gif? Did that fan try to kiss him?

-Whoa.. Our precious Chan.. 

-I think it's better for those fans to just not spend money on idols if they're going to treat them like that.... It's true that they pay them for fanservices, but do they really have to take it that far..?

-That first gif surprised me..

-I got surprised when I saw the first gif, and I got mad when I saw the last picture..

-That's our Chan in the first gifㅠㅠㅠ I never want to see that gif again.. I hope that fan will disappear from this world's surface.. forever..

-I touched my bias' lip tail.. I'm sorry..

-My Wheein..

-Look at her throwing stuffs on the table..

-Nothing can shock me more than that Seventeen's fan who got mad and threw stuffs in front of Seventeen..

-If you really do love them then you should treat them nicelyㅠㅠ

-Didn't that fan of Joshua close her fansite after that?

-Hul.. The first one.. and the last one.. are the most shocking ones for me..

-Wheein seems fine about it though..?

-What kind of wrongdoings did Joshua do to deserve that.. I still get mad everytime I see it..

-Rotten apple^^ Don't you dare to appear in front of me..

-Whoo.. Rotten apple..

-Shua.. I'm not a fan of Seventeen but I also get mad everytime I see that picture..

-Anyway, Exy is really cuteㅠㅠㅠ

-Eventhough you're a big fan of them, I hope you know how to not cross the lines and boundaries between you and your idols..


trazy.com