Klook.com

Saturday, September 3, 2016

The best idols picked by experts

The best song.

Male idols:
Bigbang's Lie with 10 votes
H.O.T's Candy with 9 votes
Exo's Growl with 7 votes
DBSK's Mirotic with 6 votes
SHINee's Sherlock, G.O.D's To My Mother, Bigbang's Bae Bae, and SechKies' Couple with 4 votes 
Infinite's Be Mine, Super Junior's Sorry Sorry, Bigbang's Fantastic Baby, and SHINee's Lucifer with 3 votes
Bigbang's Haru Haru, SHINee's Dream Girl, and G-Dragon's One of Kind with 2 votes.

Female idols:
SNSD's Gee with 16 votes
Wonder Girls' Tell me with 11 votes
S.E.S' I'm your Girl with 6 votes
2NE1's I'm The Best, SNSD's Into the New World, and BoA's No.1 with 5 votes
Twice's Cheer Up and f(x)'s Nu ABO with 3 votes
GFriend's Rough, f(x)'s Electric Shock, and SNSD's I Got A Boy with 2 votes

The best idol

Male idols:
Bigbang with 25 votes
DBSK and H.O.T with 13 votes
SHINee with 11 votes
G.O.D with 10 votes
EXO with 8 votes
Sinhwa with 3 votes
Super Junior, Infinite, and SechKies with 2 votes
BTS with 1 vote

Female idols:
SNSD with 21 votes
Wonder Girls with 16 votes
2NE1 with 11 votes
S.E.S with 10 votes
BoA and F(x) with 7 votes
Finkl with 4 votes
Twice with 3 cotes
Kara with 2 votes
IU with 2 votes
Baby V.O.X, Sistar, GFriend, and Hyuna with 1 vote



-Growl is the best male idols song ever. And for female idols, it's Into The New World..

-I'm so proud to see Exo's name in that list along with those other groups..ㅠㅠ

-God-Soshi!!

-Whoa.. Twice..

-Whoa.. Bigbang.. I'm so proud of you, my kidsㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Infiniteㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Soshi and Bigbang, both are very amazing.. But the fact that GFriend and Twice already have their names up there is more amazing.. It hasn't been too long since they first debuted..

-Whoa.. As expected.. Bigbang and Soshi are big walls no one can ever climb up..

-It's so amazing how Exo is listed in that along with those big senior groupsㅠㅠㅠ

-SHINeeㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-As expected from Bigbang..

-Hul.. I know I would see Infinite in this list.. I feel so nice..

-I'm so proud to see Infinite's name on that listㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm so proud of Bigbang<33

-SHINee have three songs nominated in that listㅠㅠㅠ I'm so emotional right nowㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Growl got 7 votes..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you so muchㅠㅠ

-Bigbang is so amazing..

-I will never get tired of Mirotic, Sherlock, and Growl..

-Those are all my favorite songsㅠㅠ

-The representative of Korean's girlgroup and boygroup..

-My babies..

-Bigbang is so cool.. I'm so proud of them..

trazy.com