Klook.com

Saturday, September 3, 2016

, ,

One of the proofs that life is full of surprises

This ordinary male student who got excited to see Ukiss performing on stage..

today performed Ukiss' Manmanhani on Music Bank, he was in charge of being the center and also the main vocalㅠㅠ

He's the youngest member of a group called VIXX, Hyuk. #Hyukmanhani #TheBest #TheManWhoComesOutFromAComicBook


-Hyuk-ah.. I love you<3

-Ah.. My baby..

-My bratㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hyuk-ahㅠㅠ I hope my Hyuk gets to do everything he wantsㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. The fan who found that gif is so amazing..

-I couldn't see anyone else beside Hyuk on that stage! Fighting!!

-Hyuk-ahㅠㅠㅠ

-Look at him clapping his hands with all of energy he hadㅋㅋ So cuteㅋㅋ

-So cool..

-When did my baby grow up into a cool man like thisㅠㅠㅠ

-Hyuk-ahㅠㅠ I might die.. You're too handsome..

-Hyuk-ah.. My heart.....*faints*
-My baby has grown up a lotㅠㅠㅠ
-Hyuk looks cute in the first gifㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. He's so handsomeㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm so proud of my Hyukㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Amazing..

-Ah.. I remember him, I really like his voice..

-He looks like my friend.. 

-Whoa.. Life is really full of surprises.. It's so fascinating..

-The person who found him in that gif is almost in the same level with Hyuk's momㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. Main vocalㅠㅠㅠ

-Cuteness, handsomeness.. He has it all.. He's got it allㅠㅠㅠ

-Look at his gaze.. Hyuk is the best<3

-He's grown up alot.. He has become a man now..

-He's so lovely.. 

-Hyukmanhani is the bestㅠㅠ
trazy.com