Klook.com

Saturday, September 3, 2016

, , ,

Mamamoo's Hwasa and her extreme outfit

Front

Back

And the leader who keeps taking care of the maknae's back:


-But still.. She looks so pretty..

-Hwasa is so full of charms.. She still looks okay even with that clothes..

-Hye.. Hyejin-ah..

-She's really bursting with her own charms..

-Omo.. Unnie, you're being too sexy..

-When I first saw her previews, I thought she wore sweater because the weather was kinda cold that day, I felt relieved.. But then I saw the back side of her shirt..... 

-Whoa.. But what kind of underwear... does she wear.. when she wears that kind of.. clothes..? I'm so curious..

-Yongsun-ah, please cover her back..

-(When I saw the front side of her clothes) Finally, Hyejin wore something that's not revealing her skin! (When I saw the back side of her clothes) Hyejin-ah..!!! Hye.. Jin..a...h!!!!

-Oh.. My God!!

-She looks pretty... I.. have to lose some weight..

-Hwasa is the youngest member in Mamamoo? I'm shocked..

-Solar is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at her expressions, she's such a cutieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow.. This unnie is so cool..

-Whoa.. That shocked me..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She looks good in that clothes, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-A total reversal..

-Her smile makes my heart skips a beat..

-Whoa.. She looks so classy, though..

-She looks good in that.. but it's too risky..!!!

-Whoa.. F*..ck.. Hwasa's body is to die for!!!!!!!!

-Ah right.. She's the youngest member.. 

-No!!!!!!! Close your eyes, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

-Hul.. Look at her nice body.. Whoaㅜㅜ

-It's because she has a nice body.. I can understand her..ㅎㅎ

-Queen Hwasa..

-Did Moonbyul say anything about that?

-I'm so jealous of herㅠㅠ
trazy.com