Klook.com

Thursday, September 1, 2016

, ,

Jackson's condition after being injured in car accident due to sasaeng fans

He got on plane right after the accident..
What the..


-Hul.. Shouldn't they take him to the hospital first..?

-Ah.. This is so upsetting..

-This really upsets me.. He's already having a hard time because of his tight schedules, why are treating him like this?

-They should've taken him to the hospital first..

-I'm tearing upㅠㅠㅠ Jackson-ah..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-JYP.. He's injured because of a car accident yet they still tell him to get in the plane before going to the hospital first?.. He should've gone to the hospital and received some treatments first..

-What the.. No matter how fine and healthy you look after a car accident, you still should go to the hospital and get a check-up.. He doesn't even look fine and healthy yet they don't take them to the hospital..?

-Hul.. Ah.. I'm so mad..

-Hul.. Why are you being like this JYP?? You don't even punish those sasaengs?? Eventhough they hit your artist' car and injured him like this??

-Hul..

-He didn't go to the hospital???

-Whoa.. This is so shocking..

-I thought he went to the hospital..ㅠㅠㅠ Ah.. Let him go to the hospitalㅠㅠㅠ My goodness.. Jackson-ahㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. What the.. I'm getting mad..

-?? I'm not a Got7's fan but I'm so mad to see them treating him like this.. I've been learning this since elementary school, that you should go to the hospital if you got into a car accident, eventhough you look fine and healthy from the outside.. But why did JYP just let him get into the plane without going to the hospital?

-They should've taken him to the hospital as soon as they can.. What's wrong with them..

-I'm getting goosebumps.. They still manage to take pictures eventhough he's injured..

-..?

-Pardon me..?

-??? He just got on the plane right after the accident???

-Hul.. This doesn't make sense..
trazy.com