Klook.com

Thursday, September 1, 2016

, ,

An all-rounder male idol

is B1A4's Jinyoung.

Singing
He's in the vocal line of the group, along with Sandeul and CNU.

Sports.
Took home the gold medal for fencing, is good at both archery and running.

Producing.
Produce101 - In the same place
IOI - When the Cherry Blossoms Fade
OMG - One Step, Two Step.
He also produces and writes lyrics for B1A4's songs.

Acting.
She is Wow
Miss Granny
Warm and Cozy
Love Detective Sherlock K
Persevere, Goo Haera
Love in the Moonlight
etc.

+He graduated from a Foreign Language High School, he has the visual and also the personality.

The conclusion is, Jung Jinyoung is the best<3


-He looks so pretty..

-I came here expecting to see BTOB's Minhyuk but I have to agree with this one.. Not to mention that he's also very good-looking..

-I really like Jinyoungㅠㅠㅠ I've been watching him since She is Wow, his acting skill is not bad, in fact.. He's really good at it!

-I find him so likeable..

-He has a lot of talents and skills..ㅠㅠ His singing skills, his visual, his acting skill.. are all my type.. And I always listen to the songs he produced everyday..

-I'm so surprised because he's really good at acting.. He's that famous ulzzang who graduated from a Foreign Language High School right.. His face looks exactly the same like it used to look like during his high school days.. He also has a very strong mentality..

-I came here thinking of him!

-Is there anything that he can't do?

-He's so cool in his new drama, 'Love in The Moonlight'ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He's so good at both singing and acting..ㅠㅠ

-Jinyoung-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so proud of you who always put your effort on everything you do, I'm so happy I get to know you and be one of your fansㅠㅠㅠ

-I agree..

-My loveㅠㅠㅠ Jung Jinyoung is the best!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He's literally good at everything..

-Jinyoung is also really good at picking works for himself..

-He's totally my type.. He really looks like Jisoo in my eyes, they both are very handsomeㅠㅠ He has this eyes that can amaze people, like Jisoo'sㅠㅠ I'm watching 'Love in The Moonlight', he never fails to make my heart skips a beat..

-Oppa.. Let's get married.. Let's live together..

-B1A4's leader = The grandson in Miss Granny = The one who produced 'When the cherry blossoms fade', 'In the same place' = The second-main character in 'Love in The Moonlight' = Jung Jinyoung.

-That's right.. There's nothing he can't do..

-I remember my heart almost bursted open when I first saw that gif of him after the fencing match ended..

-He's really handsome..



trazy.com