Klook.com

Thursday, September 1, 2016

, ,

NCT's Taeyong looking good in press pictures



-Is he a fairy..? Or is he my man..?

-He's not exactly my type since I really like innocent-looking men, but I have to admit that he's the most handsome idol I've ever seen in my life.. Like for real.. Just look at those distinct features..

-He looks like Kim Taeri..

-He's seriously so handsome.. Legend..

-He's really good-looking but I don't think that style suits him..ㅠㅠ He can look better if the stylists let him wear something that matches his own style.. It's such a pity.

-How could one's nose look that sharp..

-He reminds me of Kim Jaejoong, especially his eyes and nose..

-He's really handsome..

-He's so freaking good-looking..

-Oh my God;;

-Whoa.. No kidding.. He has such an outstanding visual..

-*dead*

-Seems like he's one of those creatures that God put a lot of effort to makeㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's so freaking handsome..

-Look at his noseㅠㅠ

-So handsome..

-His face is so amazing.. He looks so handsome..

-I want to see him in real lifeㅠㅠ

-He's not a human..

-Whoa.. Is he really a Korean..?

-He looks like the mixture of Kim Jaejoong and L..

-Whoa.. It's a press picture but he's still looking good in them..

-Whoa.. Unbelievable..
trazy.com