Klook.com

Friday, September 30, 2016

, , , , , , , ,

Four male idols who often get mistaken as the youngest member in their groups

We have listed down the names of the top 4 fake maknaes.
They are Seventeen's Woozi, Beast's Yoseob, BTS' Jimin and Exo's D.O.

Seventeen's Woozi
The man who has the visual of Hamtaro, our precious Woozi. Both his heart and his face might makes him appear as the youngest member of his group, but he's actually the oldest member that his groups really leans on. Lee Woozi is such a cutiezi, he's so lovelyzi. Jihoon is so lovely, right.

Beast's Yoseob.
 Was Yoseob the one who invented fairies, or were fairies the ones who invented Yoseob? Here is the cute fairy who never fails to make his fans go crazy. Yoseob, Beast, Beauty, let's be together for a long long time..




BTS' Jimin.
I bet people will still ask for his identity card whenever he buys alcohol for himself, even in the next 10 years. Eventhough he looks like the youngest member of his group, he is not. And today, just like the other days, I go crazy for his good-looking visual.

Exo's D.O
LovelyD.O, CaringD.O, CutieD.O, I'm going crazy because ofD.O, I loveD.O. A man who looks cute even when he's doing literally nothing beside breathing. He still wouldn't know how cute is himself no matter how hard Exo-Ls are screaming 'Do Kyungsoo, you're cute!!' in his ears. And today.. #Huk_D.OisBreathing_He's_So_Cute. The fact that this cute and lovely D.O is not the youngest member of Exo is still a hot issue in the fandom.

Fake maknaes..





-Huk.. Do Kyungsoo is breathing.. He's so cute..

-Whoa.. Lee Jihoon.. Isn't he being too cute for a human being??

-Everyone, Kyungsoo is breathingㅠㅠㅠ He's such a cutieㅠㅠㅠ

-Jimin-ahㅠㅠ Don't you think you're being too cute??ㅠㅠ

-Look at the content of this articleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's.. so.. hard.. for.. me.. to.. breath..

-Lee Jihoonㅠㅠ I'm dying because of youㅠㅠ

-How did the writer of this article know that our Yoseob invented fairies?ㅠㅠ

-The content.. sounds like something that fangirls would writeㅋㅋㅋ

-I knew Yoseob would be in this list..

-I really thought that Jimin was the youngest member when I first saw BTS..

-All of them are so squishy..ㅠㅠ

-Oh my goodness.. They are all fairies..ㅠㅠ

-Jyuni..ㅋㅋㅋ You would never dare to say that he's the maknae again once you know his real personalityㅋㅋㅋ

-Kyungsoo looks so cute in the first pictureㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's such a babyㅠㅠ

-My friend literally said this to me when she first saw Woozi, "I guess elementary kids are debuting these days.."

-Yoseob-ahㅠㅠ

-All of them are so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yang Fairyㅠㅠ

-I think the one who wrote this article is that reporter who always put funny titles for articles about idolsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jimin.. is my baby..

-I didn't know that people mistaken Kyungsoo as the maknae..

-Ah.. Kyungsoo is seriously so cute.. His existence itself is so cute..

-'And today, just like the other days, I go crazy for his good-looking visual.' Did I write this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I expected to see Taeil in this listㅠㅠ

-They all have one similarity: they're all so cute.

trazy.com