Klook.com

Friday, September 30, 2016

,

Back to the times when Sulli was still an innocent kid



-Did she fix her teeth? She looked so cute with that bunny teeth..

-That drama.. I remember I was so surprised to see her in F(x) when she first debuted.. 

-She looks like the younger version of Princess Yeonhwa from Moon Lovers..

-Well.. We were all innocent when we were kids..

-This suddenly reminds me of her performing Bichata..?? In the rain..
  -You mean La Cha Ta?

-Hul, she's so cuteㅋㅋㅋ Especially in the last gifㅋㅋㅋ She's such a cutieㅜㅜ

-She was just a kid back then, obviously..ㅋㅋ

-Everyone changes as they grow up.. It's possible for someone's personality to change as they grow up..

-Looking at Sulli's pictures when she was younger, makes me look forward to Lami in the future..

-She really looks like Princess Yeonhwa in the last picture..

-I personally think she was the cutest back then during Chu~ era.. She looked so innocent back then..

-F(x)'s early debut days!! I like her the most because she looks so innocent..

-She really does resemble peach a lot..

-She reminds me of Princess Yeonhwa..?? from Moon Lovers, especially in the last gif..

-She looked pretty back then, and she still looks pretty right now..

-Her face doesn't change at all..

-One thing I'm sure is that her aura has drastically changed now..

-People who likes Sulli will like her until the end..

-She's so pretty..

-Obviously.. These pictures were taken when she was a kid.. She's seriously so pretty, especially the last gifㅋㅋ I hope she still have her innocence now..

-Now everyone hates her for everything she does..

-Her smile is so pretty..

-Her beauty is different than any beauties.. 
trazy.com