Klook.com

Friday, September 30, 2016

, , , , , , ,

Celebrities with pretty eyes

Go Ara

Seo Kangjun

Kim Sungoh

Kim Gabsoo

Lee Young Ae

Lee Sungkyung

Gong Seungyeon


-And Han Jimin..
 
-I think the point here is their eye colors instead of their eyes..
 
-Light brown eyesㅠㅠ
 
-Ah! You're talking about their eye colors..
 
-Hul.. Kim Gabsoo's eyes are so pretty..
 
-Han Jimin, Choi Jungwon, Shin Hakyun..
 
-Go Ara, Seo Kangjun.. *thumbs up*..
 
-Lee Young Ae's eyes are so amazing..
 
-Why did the OP not put Han Jimin in this list as well..
 
-Go Ara, Lee Sungkyungㅠㅠ
 
-Seo Kangjun and Han Jimin's eye colors are the prettiest I've ever seen in my entire life..
 
-Their eye colors are so gorgeous..
 
-Those eye colors are so pretty but I personally like dark eye colors more..ㅠㅠ
 
-My nickname is Mellow Eyes because my eye colors have this mellow feelings or something like that.. My friends also call me as the 'Female Seo Kangjun'ㅎㅎ I'm so happy!
 
-My dad looks like Kim Gabsoo, for real.. Not only his face, but also his eye colors.. Just imagine how nice would it be if I take after his eye colors..

-Seo Kangjun's hair in that picture.. Maybe the hairdresser dyed his hair with the wrong color..

-I immidiately thought of Winner's Jinwoo as soon as I see 'pretty eyes' in the titleㅋㅋㅋ

-But didn't Lee Sungkyung got her eyes done? 
  -This post is talking about their eye colors..

-I'm so jealous of them.. 

-God-Youngae.. She's flawless..

-Why did you put my picture in this postㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. Their eye colors are so unique..

-Oh Sanggung in Moon Lovers.. What is his real name..?ㅠㅠ His eyes are also pretty as well!

-GD's eye colors are pretty as well, though..

-I'm really jealous of those people who has bright eye colors..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. It's so fascinating.. I'm so jealousㅠㅠ

trazy.com