Klook.com

Friday, September 30, 2016

, ,

Apink's Eunji abuses her fans' hearts by slightly exposing her abs

...asdfghjkl






-Eunji is the celebrity that I like the most.. I like her more than I like Seo Inguk.. I can't get her out of my mind..

-Ah.. She's so pretty<3..

-Hul.. Oh my goodness..

-Whoa.. Eunji-ya.. 

-She's the coolest female idol I've ever knownㅠㅠㅠ As expected, Jung Oppa..ㅠㅠ

-She looks like a puppy.. but she has abs..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I'll give you my allㅠㅠ

-Eunji-yaㅠㅠㅠ You're so coolㅠㅠ

-Jung Oppaㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm having feels right nowㅠㅠ

-I'm a non-fan yet she never fails to shook me with her beauty..

-Whoa.. Jung Eunjiㅠㅠ

-God-Eunjiㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Her abs..!! No wonder why her fans call her Jung Oppa.. She's so cool.. for real..

-Hul.. Seems like she's working out as well.. Unnie, you're so coolㅠㅠ

-My baby got some absㅠㅠㅠ

-It's really hard for girls to build abs, though.. Just imagine how hard is she working out these days.. Ah.. My bodyㅠㅠ I guess I have to take care of my body as well from now onㅠㅠ

-Ah.. Why did I drink alcohol todayㅠㅠ And why did I eat fried food as well..ㅠㅠ

-Her abs are indeed cool but her biceps... *thumbs up*

-Jung Oppa.. Ah she looks really cool todayㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. She must be taking care of her body really well..

-My heart skips a beat..

-Whoa..ㅋㅋㅋ She doesn't look like someone who would have abs but she does.. That's cool..!!

-I'm not her fan but I'm one of those victims whose heart is abused.. Don't you think she's too pretty..?!?!?

-Whoa.. She's really good at taking care of her own body.. It's so amazing..

-Oh.. I can see Solar in her in the first picture..

-She's both pretty and cool at the same time.. Our Eunji is flawless..
trazy.com