Klook.com

Friday, September 30, 2016

, ,

A male idol who secretly watches a group covering his song in Hongdae

is BTS' Jungkook.

These are the videos of Jungkook secretly watching a group covering his song in Hongdae.


If you look closely, you can see that there are some fans who recognize him and greet him, but he tells them to shush.

Jungkook watching a group performing his song in Hongdae:

vid2 

 'I went to Hongdae today and there were a lot of people there.. They were really cool.. I think I have to work harder in the future. Everyone, go to sleep and fill your energy for tomorrow. This heart is a gift from me to you, I miss you, Army.'

This gif somehow looks so dramatic..


-Jungkook-ah, I'm rooting for you..

-This never fails to get me teary whenever I see it.. Our Jungkook has grown up a lotㅠㅠ

-I have this weird feeling inside of me whenever I see this post..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. He looks like an art.. Jungkook-ah.. Jungkoo..-ah..ㅠㅠ

-This looks like a scene from a movieㅠㅠ

-Jungkook-ah..

-He's so handsome..

-Whoa.. I can tell that he's a celebrity even from a far distance..ㅋㅋ

-Ah.. Jungkook-ah.. Do you know how hard does this post hit meㅠㅠ

-I always get teary whenever I see this videoㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. How does it feel to see another person singing your song..? It's so dramatic..

-It looks like a scene from a drama..

-Jungkook-ahㅠㅠ I wonder what was going on inside his mind when he saw that performance..

-It must be really fascinating for him..!!

-I feel weird whenever I see that video..ㅠㅠ Jungkook-ahㅠㅠ

-He's so cool..

-Jungkook-ah, please know that I will always support you. I love you!

-I feel so strange.. It feels as if I'm watching a movie..

-If I were him, I would think something like "I'm the original singer of that song.. They're covering my song.. I have come this far.. I went through a lot.."

-Whoa.. It's cool.. Did those people know that Jungkook was watching them? I scrolled to the comment section to see if there's anyone who thinks the same thing, but everyone is crying here.. I'm so taken aback..

-This video never fails to remind me that my kids have come this far.. They did it..

-Hul.. This makes me want to reflect on my life..

-I cried when I first saw this video..ㅠㅠ

trazy.com