I cried hard when I first listened to the 7th track of his mixtape, the song is titled 'The Last'ㅠㅠ
It's so f*cking sadㅠㅠ Just imagine all of the hard times he went through since he was youngㅠㅠ
+He's so freaking sexy when he swears.. My tears went back in when I heard him swearing.. I think I'm going to stan him..
1. [+220][-4] 'My fans, keep your head high with pride because who can do it like me..'.. I'm so worried that there are some things happened to him without the fans knowing, that's why I'm so grateful that he's releasing songs that show his honest side like this.. But honestly, the quality is so good for a free music..
2. [+209][-6] I really like his latest mixtape.. It must have been a long way for him to be this successful and I don't think he realizes that all of the things he has done until now is really amazing.. I'm tearing up just by reading the lyrics.. Now I know why Jungkook cried after listening to his songs..
3. [+192][-4] The lyrics are so deep.. So there are some things like that happened to Min Yoongi, instead of Suga who we always know..ㅠㅠ
4. [+92][-1] He went through a lot when he was 18.. Sociophobia, depression, anxiety, injured shoulder because of an accident, he even received a mental treatment.. I wonder how did he go through all of those things at such a young age, he was so afraid of himself to the point he slept in the bathroom, hiding. Yoongi-ya, let's be happy.. Let's live happily.. There are enough reasons for you to be happy now..
5. [+82][-1] Didn't he say that he didn't want to appear in Show Me The Money instead of he couldn't appear in SMTM? There's something really cool about him..
6. [+73][-0] He finished the lyrics on November 24th, 2014 and teased his fans by uploading a tweet on twitter. And the beat was made on January 2013.. He's putting his everything onto this mixtape, and I won't mind to fight if there are some antis who make fun of his mental health disorder..
7. [+48][-0] Honestly I was so shocked when I read the lyrics of his 7th track, 'The Last'..
8. [+45][-1] You've worked hard, Yoongi-ya.. You must have been through a lot of hard times, right? You were so nervous until the day your mixtape is being released, but please stop biting your nailsㅋㅋ You brat, you've already worked hard enough, you know it well.. I'm so proud of being your fan..
9. [+28][-0] How should I put this into words.. The Suga that I usually know and The Suga who released this mixtape feels like a different person.. I'm not saying that it is a bad thing.. I just feel like.. There are a lot of not-so-good things that happened to Yoongi.. Something like that..
10. [+23][-1] I'm not his fan but his mixtape is so freaking good.. The lyrics are so impressive..