Klook.com

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

What do the kid who ranks the first in your school have as their profile picture?

I had a converstation about this with my friends and I became so curiousㅋㅋ
The kid who ranks first in our school don't have any profile picture and his/her background picture is just balloons in the sky..
As expected, kids who study hard are differentㅠㅠㅠㅠ




[+24][-116]

1. [+80][-1] The kid who ranks first in my school doesn't have any smartphonesㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+65][-1] He's majoring in science and ranks first in my school..




3. [+51][-5] Exoㅋㅋㅋ She ranks first in my school in academics, and she also ranks first as a fangirlㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+42][-0] The kid who ranks first in my school is a boy, both of his profile picture and background picture are Kang Dongwon's pictures.. Seems like he really likes Kang Dongwon so much..




5. [+40][-0] I've never paid attention to this kid beforeㅋㅋㅋ His/her background picture is set in default and he/she has a picture of lotus flower as the profile picture.. It looks almost the same with my mom's kakaotalk profileㅋㅋ

6. [+37][-0] I don't even know the kid who ranks first in my school..

7. [+35][-1] The kid who ranks first in Social major has Xiumin as her profile picture and the one who ranks first in Science major has BTS' JHope as her profile pictureㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+27][-0] No profile picture and the status message is: 'I want to drop out from school'

9. [+23][-0] She has a picture of her boyfriend as her profile picture.. F*ck..

10. [+18][-0] He has his own selfie as her profile picture.. Not to mention that he also put B612's urine filter on it.. 


trazy.com