Klook.com

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

, ,

SJ's Donghae picks up a call from a fan's mom in the middle of concert

DH: *as usual, he takes his fans' phones and takes some selfie with it and jokes with them in the middle of concert* *the phone rings*

DH: *the fan's phone rings and turns out it's her mom calling* Your Mommy??

DH: *picks up the phone* *removes his in-ear because he couldn't hear the fan's mom voice with it*

DH: Hello mommy? I'm Super Junior Donghae.



-What happened after this?ㅋㅋ
  -No one knows what happened next but the fan admitted that she didn't get permission to go to the concertㅋㅋㅋ

-Legends onlyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's always funny no matter how many times I've seen itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I know it would be scary to get caught red-handed like that but I somehow feel like she's lucky..

-All I can do is to be jealous.. Please pick up my phone too Donghae..

-It's so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If I was her mom I wouldn't think that she's going to a concert, but I probably would think that she's dating a celebrityㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm so jealous of that fan's motherㅋㅋ

-I heard that it's true the owner of that phone came to the concert secretly without her parents knowingㅋㅋ

-Your mommy?ㅋㅋㅋ

-Did this happen in Korea?

-The timing is so funnyㅋㅋㅋ

-'Mom, record this phone call for me!!!'ㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh My God..

-Donghae.. I love you.. He was a student in my school..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why did he pick up the phoneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-And then her mom also fell for Super Junior, and they both went to the concert together after that. Happy ending!!!
  -Is this for real??
  -No!! It would be nice if it is..

-The fan went 'No!! No!!!!' when he picked up the phoneㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com