Klook.com

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

, , ,

Twice Jihyo's Doppelganger

I'm not posting this to hate on Jihyo or something like that.. I was watching a volley match yesterday and I realized that this athlete look like Twice's Jihyo..

She's from Netherland
 
This is Jihyo.

Am I the only one who thinks so? They look so freaking similar, though..

[+74][-1]

1. [+16][-1] Oh..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They really look similar.. I came here to scold you , thoughㅋㅋ

2. [+13][-0] Whoa.. She really does look like Jihyo, especially in the second picture..

3. [+12][-0] I was like '???' when I saw the first picture but after seeing the second picture I know what you're talking about hereㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+4][-0] I also thought the same thing when I saw her yesterdayㅋㅋㅋ I didn't mean anything bad, I'm just saying that they look like each other..

5. [+3][-0] I seriously thought Jihyo was a foreigner or a mixed Korean I first saw her in Sixteen..

6. [+3][-0] I kept thinking of Jihyo when I saw her yesterday, even my dad thinks soㅋㅋ

7. [+2][-0] I was so shocked when I saw her yesterday because she resembles Jihyo so much..

8. [+2][-0] I also thought the same thing when I saw her yesterday..

9. [+1][-0] I'm not the only one who thinks so!!!!!

10. [+0][-0] I got goosebumps while watching the match yesterday because I thought she was Jihyo..

 
trazy.com