Klook.com

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

, ,

Leo's anecdotes

Episode 13:

There's a fan who always send a mention to Leo on Twitter whenever she's having a hard time. Leo remembers her because she has an unique name.. Leo mentioned her first:
Leo: I guess you're not having any hard times these days..
Fan:ㅇ.ㅇ..?
Leo: You don't mention me as much as you used to these days..

Episode 14:

A fan wore a short skirt and she looked very uncomfortable in it.
Leo: You don't have to wear that to be pretty, so just wear comfortable clothes next time.

Episode 15:

Fan: I started my diet
Leo: Why?
Fan: I can't button my uniform now. I will try to lose 7kg.
Leo: You don't have to lose weight. You're already pretty.

 Episode 11:

A fan was late to a fansign and Leo asked why she was late
Fan: There was a weird person who kept following me so I took another road.
Leo: It's a relief that you can avoid that person. Take a taxi to go home later, mention me if you have arrived safely.
The fan mentioned him once she got home, and he met her again in another fansign.
Leo: I was waiting for your mention, I saw it.

Episode12:

A fan asked Leo to draw a heart beside her name in informal way, so Leo didn't draw it. 
Fan: Why didn't you draw a heart?
Leo: You should've asked for it in a formal way.
Leo: (Draws a small heart) Here you go, now you have to say thank you (in formal way) to me.

[+64][-1]

1. [+26][-1] Taekwoon is the best.. I don't know if it's because he started to do aegyos these days but he really makes me want to stan him..

2. [+22][-1] The way he talks is just so heart-flutteringㅠㅠㅠ And he really looks like a baby in real life, especially his pronounciation..ㅋㅋ

3. [+7][-0] I'm afraid to say anything here and get cursed because it will sound as if I'm promoting themㅋ..ㅠㅠ

4. [+7][-0] Our baby indeed looks fierce and intimidating but once you know him, he's really pure, innocent and warm..ㅠㅠ Jung Taekwoon, I love you!!

5. [+6][-0] I can hear Leo's voice just by reading thoseㅎㅎ

6. [+5][-0] Taekwoon-ah, I love youㅎㅎ

7. [+5][-0] Hul.. Amazing..

8. [+4][-0] He looks chic and blunt but he really adores his fans..

9. [+4][-0] Our baby oppaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+3][-0] It's really nice to see these anecdotes.. I will support you, forever.

trazy.com